Sectors 01 Education
Specialising in sector 0111 Education science0112 Training for pre-school teachers
Educational Institute for Moravia is an accredited provider of courses focused on further education of pedagogical staff. It is a contributory organisation established by the Regional Authority of the South Moravian Region in 1994.
Our clients include schools and educational institutions – kindergartens, primary schools, grammar schools, secondary vocational schools, leisure centres, etc. We offer almost 400 courses – short and long term, open and tailor-made, face-to-face, online and hybrid. We support teachers in all stages of their careers – from beginners to experienced teachers.
Overview of our activities:
– professional development of pedagogical staff – teachers, special educators, leisure educators, headmasters, teaching assistants, etc.
– further professional education for non-teaching staff in schools – administrative staff, accountants, school canteen staff, etc.
– methodological consulting and support services – school management, accounting, law, IT, etc.
– organisation of school trips, excursions and ski courses for students
– management of the database of open positions in the education sector
We cooperate with a number of organisations both in the CR and from abroad and we implement national and international projects.