Obchodní akdemie Olomouc

  • Olomouc, Olomoucky, Czech Republic
    Třída Spojenců 11, 779 00 Olomouc, Olomoucký kraj, Česko, 77900
  • Please, sign into your account or Register in Erasmobility to see full contact details.


  • Teacher administrator: Martin Brka

Overview

  • Sectors 01 Education , 04 Business, Administration and Law
  • Viewed 53
  • OID Number E10102867
  • Specialising in sector 0111 Education science0411 Accounting and taxation0412 Finance, banking and insurance0413 Management and administration0415 Secretarial and office work
  • Jobs AccountingBanking and financeAdministrationOffice managementAdministrative and secretarial services
  • The centre is able to provide work placements for students with special needs Yes
  • Type of work placements Student work placementsTeacher exchangesStudents with fewer opportunities
  • Erasmus Experience Yes
  • The Erasmus experience of this centre The Business Academy has been involved in international school cooperation projects since 2004. After a break of more than ten years, our organization managed to resume the cooperation with the national agency that mediates Erasmus + programs in 2021. We are currently taking part in the short-term mobility project 2021-1-CZ01-KA122-VET-000016905 and the accreditation for long-term and system cooperation for the period 2021 - 2027 number 2021-1-CZ01-KA122-VET-000016905 has been approved for us.

Organisation Description

Business Academy, Olomouc, tř. Spojenců 11, a school with a hundred years tradition, offers a vocational secondary school education finished with a high school diploma in two four-year courses of business academy and economics lyceum with a focus on economics, accounting and with extended teaching of computer typing. Pupils who have completed compulsory nine-year schooling at a primary school are being enrolled to study at our school.

 

Pupils at our school are aged from 15 to 19 years old and are educated in a wide range of general curriculum, which creates the requirements for lifelong learning and self-realization. All the students at our school study two foreign languages. The curriculum also includes professional subjects that teach students to gain awareness in economic, business, administrative and organizational activities in all types of organizations. 80% of school graduates continue their studies at universities, mainly in economics, but also law, foreign languages ​​and others. The remaining 20% ​​of our graduates perform very well on the labor market, especially in the economic sector and some of them do their own business after graduation.

 

The school also offers courses in the Economic minimum for a junior businessman and the basics of writing in a text editor, typography, all of these as a part of a lifelong learning. The courses are led by qualified and experienced lecturers in specialized classrooms equipped with modern technology. The courses take place in the afternoon. At the end of these courses participants receive a certificate of course completion.

 

The Business Academy is involved in international school cooperation projects in which pupils gain experience in learning in other countries and have had the opportunity to get to know these countries through mutual visits since 2004. There are also supported activities of cooperation between schools and employers, the use of foreign languages ​​in teaching, activities developing information and communication technologies (ICT) and tutoring of pupils with a risk of school failure.

Organisation Photos