OID Number E10091766
Specialising in sector 0211 Audio-visual techniques and media production0215 Music and performing arts0321 Journalism and reporting
Jobs Film and video productionInteractive media designMedia techniquesMultimedia productionPhotographyRadio and TV productionBroadcast journalism
The centre is able to provide work placements for students with special needs Yes
Erasmus Experience Yes
The Henri Matisse IES is a public center that provides formal training in Compulsory Secondary Education, Baccalaureate and intermediate and higher level training cycles for the professional families of Computer Science and Communications and Image and Sound.
These are the teachings in VOCATIONAL TRAINING:
– PROFESSIONAL FAMILY OF IMAGE AND SOUND
– Middle Grade Cycle: Video DJ and Sound
– Higher Degree Cycles: Audiovisual projects and shows, Sound for audiovisuals and shows and 3D Animations, games and interactive environments.
– PROFESSIONAL FAMILY OF COMPUTERS AND COMMUNICATIONS
– Middle Grade Cycle: Microinformatics systems and networks
– Higher Degree Cycle: Development of Multiplatform Applications
In our educational center, Dual vocational training is also offered in both professional families, both in the middle grade and in the upper grade.